Original Articles (2008～)
- Uejo T, Oyama S, Kuki T, Kumura H and Kobayashi K.(2015) Early down-regulation of milk production after weaning by pup removal and prior to involution in mouse mammry glands. Cell and Tissue Research, 359, 643-653.
- Miyata S, Oda Y, Matsuo C, Kumura H and Kobayashi K. (2014) Stimulatory effect of Brazillian propolis on hair growth through prolification of keratinocytes in mice. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 62, 11854-11861.
- Kobayashi K, Oyama S, Uejyo T, Kuki C, Rahman MM and Kumura H. Underlying mechanisms involved in the decrease of milk secretion during Escherichia coli endotoxin induced mastitis in lactating mice. Veterinary Research 2013 44 119.
- Kobayashi K, Oyama S, Uejyo T, Kuki C, Rahman MM and Kumura H. Histological analysis of mammary gland remodeling caused by lipopolysaccharide in lactating mice. Cell and Tissue Research 2013 354 495-506.
- Kobayashi K., Oyama S., Numata A., Morshedur R Md. and Kumura H. Lipopolysaccaride disrupts the milk-blood barrier by modulatingclaudins in mammary alveolar tight junctions. PLOS ONE 2013 8 1-12.
- Kumura H., Sawada T., Oda Y., Konno M. and Kobayashi K. Potential of polar lipids from bovine milk to regulate the rodent dorsal hair cycle. Journal of Daily Science 2012 95 3629-3633.
- Kobayashi K. and Kumura H. Distinct behavior of claudin-3 and -4 aroud lactation period in mammary alveolus in mice. Histochemistry and Cell Biology 2011 136 587-594.
- Kumura H., Ishido, T. and Shimazaki K. Production and partial purification of proteases from Aspergillus oryzae grown in a medium based on whey protein as an exclusive nitrogen source. Journal of Dairy Science 2011 94 657-667.
- Ishido T., Nishiyama, T., Kim W-S., Kumura H., Shimazaki, K., Motoshima, H. and Kawai K. Continuous supply of OSCN- ions by lactoperoxidase system developed from lactose as the primary substrate and its antibacterial activities. Milchwissenschaft 2011 66 76-80.
- Kafley S., Kim W-S., Kumura H. and Shimazaki, K. Growth performance of whey protein hydrolysates in the media on different strains of probiotic bacteria. Milchwissenschaft 2010 65 245-248.
- Kumura H., Ikezu, Y., Tajima E. and Shimazaki, K. Growth and viability effects of cell-free extracts from dairy origin yeast on bifidobacteria. Milchwissenschaft 2009 64 256-259.
- Kumura H., Takii, S., Iwase U. and Shimazaki, K. Potential of yeast from dairy origin to modulate immunoglobulin production. Milchwissenschaft 2009 64 10-13.
- Morshedur R Md,, Kim WS, Kumura H. and Shimazaki, K. Bovine Lactoferrin Region Responsible for Binding to Bifidobacterial Cell Surface Proteins. Biotechnology Letters 2009 31 863-868.
- Morshedur R Md,, Kim WS, Ito T, Kumura H, and Shimazaki, K. Growth Promotion and Cell Binding Ability of Bovine Lactoferrin to Bifidobacterium longum. Anaerobe 2009 15 133-137.
- Morshedur R Md, Kim WS, Kumura H. and Shimazaki, K. Autoaggregation and surface hydrophobicity of bifidobacteria. World J Microbiol Biotechnol 2008 24 1593-1598.
- Morshedur R Md., Kim WS, Kumura H. and Shimazaki, K. In vitro effects of bovine lactoferrin on autoaggregation ability and surface hydrophobicity of bifidobacteria. Anaerobe 2008 14 73-77.
- Morshedur R Md, Kim WS, Ito T., Kumura H. and Shimazaki, K. Examination of bovine lactoferrin binding to Bifidobacteria. Applied Biochemistry and Microbiology 2008 44 478-481.