For international students


For International Students, Applying to Graduate degree program

If you are interested in applying to the Hokkaido University to attend a graduate degree program of our laboratory, please visit the Graduate Admissions page of Graduate School of Agriculture.

Before you apply to graduate degree program, please contact faculty (prospect supervisor) who you want to study. We should also describe your research interest and your research plan for Master thesis. Because we will give priority and welcome the person who can talk more than four languages, e.g. English(TOEIC 750<), Japanese(N1), other Native Language, and/or Ethnic language, we need your proof of communication skills.

You also need support (recommendation) letter written by your supervisor.

You can find our laboratory in frontiers in environmental sciences, unit of integrated forest-landscape management.